The ideal fit for Ford and Lincoln vehicles
Ford collision parts are the only parts that are designed to meet demanding Ford proprietary engineering specifications. They’re the best way to ensure easy installation, a precise fit and long-lasting reliability. Ford collision parts also offer excellent all-around value.
The quality is built into every Ford collision part
- All parts meet original equipment requirements for fit, finish and durability
- Best way to ensure that vehicle is restored to pre-accident condition
- Specifically engineered for Ford and Lincoln vehicles
- Durability tested to meet demanding original equipment service life specifications
- Helps maintain original performance standards
- Always application-specific to the make, model and year of Ford and Lincoln vehicles
A smart way to avoid Collision Repair pitfalls.
Our informative brochure provides the basics of collision repair, how to choose the right body shop, insurance policy and collision part. It also highlights the value of Ford Original Equipment collision replacement parts.
Download the brochure.
A unique industry approach to better collision parts.
Ford Motor Company has created a unique Paint and Body Technology Center that utilizes the expertise of Ford auto repair and safety experts, paint companies and independent auto insurance companies.
This 10,000-square-foot facility offers opportunities to work closely with crash safety experts and vehicle engineering teams to analyze test vehicles. This knowledge is used to discover smarter, more efficient ways during the development process to build collision parts that are durable, reliable, install quickly and help reduce overall repair costs. The process also helps to document collision repair procedures.
Search all Ford Collision Parts by vehicle application, VIN or Part number