When you purchase a Ford Remanufactured Gas Engine Assembly, you're getting a product that's built to the exacting specifications of Ford Motor Company – not just a quality build, but one that's built for your vehicle.
Each engine is built using parts that keep it specific to make, model, year and emissions calibration, which means each assembly is engineered to perform like the one it's replacing. Plus, Ford remanufactured engines use new Ford engineered service parts in the remanufacturing process and most include intake manifold gaskets, thermostat, exhaust studs, oil filter adaptors and oil coolers (as required).
- Long block – Each is thoroughly inspected to meet Ford Motor Company's stringent OE engineering specifications
- Cylinder bores – All are oversized in every block, and multipass-honed to meet or exceed OE specifications for fuel economy, oil consumption, performance and durability
- Stepped cylinder bore honed – We use a special process to optimize oil consumption and minimize break-in time
- New hypereutectic or forged-aluminum pistons – Manufactured to meet OE engine performance criteria
- Computer-controlled testing – Tested before assemblies leave the factory for oil flow, sealing integrity, oil pressure, component quality and compression
- New parts are installed – We include piston rings, valves, springs, keepers, tappets, valve adjusters, gaskets and seals
3-Year/Unlimited-Mile Warranty – No Commercial Exceptions
Ford remanufactured gasoline engines and transmissions are covered by a 3-year/unlimited-mile warranty.* Remanufactured diesel engines are covered by a 2-year/unlimited-mile warranty.*
All warranties are backed by Ford Motor Company and supported by more than 3,000 Ford and Lincoln Dealerships nationwide, or by originating place of service.
Plus, unlike those of some competitors, the warranty is good for fleet vehicles. That means you get the same advantages and coverage for commercial use, with no exceptions.
*See dealer for limited-warranty details.
No-Risk Core Return Credit
**100% core credit is always provided – never prorated. Returned core must be the same part as assembly purchased. Core must be 100% complete, with all parts attached, all fluids drained, and returned in the original package.