When you purchase a Ford Remanufactured Transmission Assembly, you're getting a product that's built to the exacting specifications of Ford Motor Company – not just a quality build, but one that's built for your vehicle.
Each transmission is built using parts that keep it specific to make, model, year and emissions calibration, which means each assembly is engineered to perform like the one it's replacing. Plus, Ford remanufactured transmissions use new Ford-engineered service parts in the remanufacturing process, come with sensors and contain the proper transmission fluid, making installation easier.
- Gaskets and seals – All replaced with new to meet OE specifications
- Includes solenoids and sensors – Unlike many of our competitors, we include them with the transmission
- Other parts are evaluated – Strict engineering criteria apply to replacement; parts not passing are replaced
- New parts are tested to OE specifications – Critical components are replaced, helping to provide superior overall performance and durability
- Ford-approved transmission fluid – To ensure proper fluid use, the transmission is filled before it leaves the factory
- Extensive end-of-the-line testing – We employ select on-vehicle testing for: hydraulic pressure, proper shift times and shift points, converter stall speed, converter lockup points
View transmission service instructions and warranty information.
3-Year/Unlimited-Mile Warranty – No Commercial Exceptions
Ford remanufactured transmissions are covered by a 3-year/unlimited-mile warranty.*
All warranties are backed by Ford Motor Company and supported by more than 3,000 Ford and Lincoln Dealerships nationwide, or at originating place of service.
Plus, unlike those of some competitors, the warranty is good for fleet vehicles. That means you get the same advantages and coverage for commercial use, with no exceptions.
*See dealer for limited-warranty details.
No-Risk Core Return Credit
With the no-risk core return credit, you never have to worry about extra charges if your transmission core is damaged.**
**100% core credit is always provided – never prorated. Returned core must be the same part as assembly purchased. Core must be 100% complete, with all parts attached, all fluids drained and returned in the original package.
Search all Ford remanufactured transmissions by VIN, vehicle application or part number